[imp] Making New Email's easier

Eric Hausgaard hausgaard.e at nisk.k12.ny.us
Thu Jul 31 05:18:58 PDT 2003

Guys,

I have a few suggestions that have been passed down to me from my users to
improve usability.

when composing an Email, the users would like to be able to click on the "To"
and have it bring up the address book. Same for "Cc" and "Bcc".

Also, can we have the "Expand Names" search all available databases?? or at
least have it configureable for more then one Address Book.

TIA

--
Eric Hausgaard
Media Tech

"...That's just my opinion, I could be wrong" --Dennis Miller