[imp] Please, Please help with message.php errors

Ian Roberts ianto_panto at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 07:02:30 PDT 2003

I am still getting these php errors on message.php file when trying to open the first and last messages in the message list.  Sometimes but very rarely I get the errors when opening the messages in between.

I have tried to recompile different versions of php with different versions of uw-imap c-client (2001 and 2002, but havent tried dev editions).  Is it a php problem??
Can anyone who has solved this problem help, I cant get to the bugs.horde.org - does it say something there on how to cure this problem?

I am using the lastest horde (2.2.4) and im (3.2.2) and php 4.3.3, apache 1.3.27 and mac osx server 10.2.6 with apple preinstalled mail server.
I have now nearly given up - except I am going to install postfix/courier-imap instead of the apple preinstalled and see how it goes, but I doubt it will make a difference :(

Thanks,

Ian