[imp] Incorrect Prefs on logout (imp CVS)

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Mon Oct 6 07:48:15 PDT 2003

it drops to the system defaults, not the defaults defined in
/config/prefs.php.

Example: I have the "simplex" theme set in /config/prefs.php with username
and password boxes only on the login page, ie no language selection...etc.

When I logout of my session that had used the lucblue theme the login screen
(reason=logout) has the horde default purple colour with the language
selection box shown.

if you refresh the page in the browser it shows the simplex login page with
no language selection, ie it goes back to what it should have been in the
first place.

HTH.

here is how the prefs are set:
// UI theme
$_prefs['theme'] = array(
    'value' => 'simplex',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => _("Select your color scheme.")
);

// user language
$_prefs['language'] = array(
    'value' => 'en_GB',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => _("Select your preferred language:")
);

Ahmed...

Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch sent on Mon 06 Oct 2003 15:38:21 BST