[imp] Binary attachments given mime type text/plain. why?

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Fri Nov 7 14:38:25 PST 2003

that did nothing which meant that the php mime_magic was being used to
evaluate the file type.

I've disabled the mime_magic support in PHP (now 4.3.4 release) and the
files are correctly assigned the type.

Any ideas there? it obviously there is something wrong with the PHP support.
How did you configure the mime_magic in your php?

Ahmed...

Quoting Michael M Slusarz sent on Fri 07 Nov 2003 19:28:41 GMT