[imp] Problems sending attachments

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:04:25 PST 2003

Quoting Antonio Guerrieri <ant at mailing.unile.it>:

> The file is correctly uploaded but I receive an attachement of (always)
> 0 bytes if it is greater than 1MB.

Check /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and check the value of LimitRequestBody

> With a file of 2MB I get a blank page without errors.

Sounds like the php limit maybe?

> php.ini is configured to allow uploads of 20MB (upload_max_filesize)

Did you restart apache after changing php.ini?

> With the previous version of imp and horde I hadn't these problems.

In some versions you can set the limit in horde configuration files
as well as php files, so check that.

> RedHat 9
> Apache 2.0.47

Make sure you don't have any lines like:

         AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

in your /etc/httpd/conf/*.conf files.  If you do, they will conflict with
the filters in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and cause the situation you describe.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!