[imp] Re: Re: Lots of Timeouts w/Horde & Imp

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Tue Dec 2 15:46:02 PST 2003

Hi Michael,

I am running CVS HEAD versions of Horde and Imp.

Turning off compression did not help. I'm starting to wonder
if I am seeing the effects of Apache running out of resources??
It doesn't seem so, I've been watching it with top and there's plenty
of memory, it never swaps, and there aren't anywhere near the max
number of httpd servers running. They also have a 10MBit connection
hovering around 1.1MB of usage.

Still banging my head :) Thanks for the input. Hopefully
someone can come up with some more options.

- Jacob

news:20031202122241.6uhskis4kc0w8kcs at bigworm.colorado.edu...