[imp] Re: IMP: Page Not Found after compose

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 4 20:06:01 PST 2003

Quoting Jacob Davida <jacob-news at davida.com>:

> max_execution_time = 60

I assume you get the error before 60 seconds elapse (after pressing
Send), right?  If so, then it probably isn't that setting.  (Note that
you can over ride the php.ini setting in your horde config though, so
check that also).

> Oh one question, would having the "hostname" of the machine
> differ from the URL cause any problems like this? Obvoiusly

I don't think you would see it randomly if so.  It can cause a similar
problem, but I think it would be less random.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!