[imp] Multipart/Alternative Problem

Milan Lesnik milan.lesnik at uni-mb.si
Thu Dec 18 01:00:49 PST 2003

Hi

> There's your problem right there. There is no multipart/alternative support in
> IMP 3.x -- so two messages with slightly different headers may produce two
> different outputs.
>
> Upgrade to CVS HEAD for correct multipart/alternative support.

My english. :-(

I don't think so:

- my server is openvms
- I run both imap servers simultaneously (one is listening on port 143, other
on 144)
- sender sends one message (multipart/alternative with attachment)

Horde/Imp work when I connect to PMDF's Imap server (I see text/html and
attachment and I'm able to save this attachment), but when I connect to
HP/Compaq's Imap server I don't see attachment.

Anyway I'll try CVS HEAD.

Milan
|Milan Lesnik, system manager         |http://rcum.uni-mb.si/~milan  |
|University Computer Centre, Maribor  |http://www.uni-mb.si/         |
|Tel: +386 2 2355 300                 |email: milan.lesnik at uni-mb.si |
|Fax: +386 2 2355 316                 |DECMail-Slovenia: rcum::milan |