[imp] HTTPS Login?

Ian C Roberts ianto_panto at mac.com
Fri Dec 19 12:05:47 PST 2003

I am trying to use https to login and from there hop over to http but
on another virtual host.  I have an ssl certificate for my domain but
not for customers domain.  I was thinking they could log on using my
domain name and certificate and hop back to http and in their domain
name.

Can anybody point me in the right direction.  I think you need to
change this $conf['use_ssl'] = 2;, but doesnt this use ssl all of the
time or only for logon.  I am very unclear about how to proceed.

Are there any security risks after login?

Thanks,
Ian