[imp] return of direct_access bug

Jason Keltz jas at cs.yorku.ca
Wed Jan 21 12:57:42 PST 2004

Hi.

I'm running horde 2.2.4 + imp 3.2.2 + other apps under an Apache 1.3.29
webserver.  The same horde tree is shared on both a Solaris and Linux
server.  On the Solaris server, everything is fine.  On the Linux server,
after I login, I get at the top of the screen:

Notice: Undefined index: direct_access in /cs/local/share/webapp/root/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 53

I notice that there have been several attempts to solve this problem in
the past, and a patch was created at one point that seems to have been
integrated into this imp release, but it doesn't seem to solve the
problem.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but if someone more familiar with imp
would like to try to attempt a patch, I can try it out to see if it works.

Jason.