[imp] IMP redirect problem

Kallonen, Jari Jari.kallonen at motoman.fi
Thu Feb 5 06:24:24 PST 2004

Hi,

Horde 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2.2 on Linux 9.0 and Exchange 5.5.

Exchange server is running in a PC, which is only seen in our private
network. Imp is running on another PC which has both private and public IP.

When I use secure connection I'm not able to see my mailbox, only the login
screen appears and after that it tries to redirect (/imp/redirect.php...) to
the Exchange server (which is not public) and connection fails.

If I use non secure, everything goes well.

When I use secure and browse around /manual directory (for example)
everything is ok.

What is this 'redirect.php' and why does it redirect to another server when
using ssl???

Asks,
Jari Kallonen
Motoman Robotics Finland Oy