[imp] problem displaying attachment

Leonid Shapiro lshapiro1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 08:19:23 PST 2004

I've got the same problem, but I am not using any Spam
filter software.

I can receive emails with known attachments, but the
attachments don't show up... in fact there is no
'parts' section in the message view... like the
attachment are not there.

When I access the exact same message using outlook or
another IMAP client, the attachment are readable.

What's going on????

I have heard others having similar problems, but no
one with a solution.

--Leonid