[imp] Problem Deleting Mail (POP3)

Doug imp at dsurround.net
Tue Feb 10 17:37:32 PST 2004

Sorry Michael, I haven't been around the list since the times when
maintaining lynx compatibility was of utmost importance (wasn't that many
years ago, FYI!)

but...  Netscape 7.1 and 4.7 exhibit the exact same problem.  When logging
in as just one user and only one user you can not delete email...  Same
computer, same browser, as another user, you can delete any and every
email..

So now I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that should rule out browser
issues...

Any ideas?
Thanks again!

=-=-=