[imp] Problems to IMP and Safe_mode

Roberto Samarone Araújo (RSA) sama at inf.ufsc.br
Fri Feb 27 10:48:07 PST 2004

Hi,

      I have set the safe_mode to on. Now, when I try to send an email using
IMP, the PHP return me the messages:

PHP Warning:  set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in
/horde/imp/lib/base.php on line 55
PHP Warning:  putenv(): Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable
'LANG' - it's not in the allowed list in /horde/lib/Lang.php on line 80
PHP Warning:  putenv(): Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable
'LANGUAGE' - it's not in the allowed list in/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 81

   Before I turn on the safe mode, it was working fine. Does anyone could
help me ?

               Thanks,

       Roberto