[imp] IE Mac hanging

Payton Swick payton at repligen.com
Tue Mar 9 15:22:04 PST 2004

A few of my employees have been using horde/imp (cvs HEAD) for some time with no
problems using Mac OS 9 and MSIE.  Recently some of them have found that when
logging in and going to imp, the page hangs forever.

I saw a very similar problem to this a few weeks ago, but it was with Kronolith,
and when I set the show_icons preference to locked, the issue went away (I
believe this makes kronolith use a special hook).

However, this is the first time I have seen this behavior in Imp. Is there a way
to activate the hook in imp's preferences as well? I didn't see any similar
settings...
BTW, cvs HEAD as of 2004-03-06.
Thanks!

--