[imp] Another twist on Sent Items display

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Sat Mar 13 14:44:25 PST 2004

I did a clean install of Horde-2.2.5 and IMP 3.2.1 on to Fedora Core 1 and
pointed it to use my Solaris 9 server and looked at the display of my 'Sent
Items' folder which was correct.

Looking at the From column all the e-mail addresses were prefixed with *"To:"*
and followed by the name of the person I e-mailed.

I then switched back to the latest head versions and looked at the same 'Sent
Items' folder and found that the From column had lost the "To:" prefix and was
only showing my e-mail address and not the intended recipient.

I know everyone is very busy at the moment but if anyone has any thoughts on
what is happening I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Peter

--
Peter K. Botcherby