[imp] Attachment Problem

Payton Swick payton at repligen.com
Mon Apr 5 07:09:19 PDT 2004

I have apache 1.3 and red hat 9, but I think there should be a
LimitRequestBody
directive somewhere. Have you tried doing a locate or a find for 'php.conf'
(not 'conf.php')? If it can't be found, perhaps do a recursive grep
from inside
your apache directory (not the apache config directory, but the one
above that)
ie: if your apache config directory is /etc/httpd/conf/ try:
$ cd /etc/httpd/; grep -R LimitRequestBody *;
-Payton

Quoting jf senech <senech_jf at hotmail.com>:

> I don't have conf.php file in my apache directory.
>
> And any files contain "LimitRequestBody"
>
> My sever is on debian and apache 1.3
>

> Payton Swick a écrit :
>
>> Figured it out. For reference, this is a problem with apache
>> (assuming apache).
>> The file php.conf (usually in /etc/httpd/conf.d/) has a directive
>> LimitRequestBody, which is often set much too low for even 1MB
>> attachments to
>> be able to be uploaded. Set this higher and restart apache to remove the
>> problem.
>> -Payton

;; Payton Swick             ;;
;; IT Systems Administrator ;;