[imp] horde/imp+... with multidomain ldap setup

Timo Boettcher spida at gmx.net
Wed Apr 7 06:37:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

 I am trying to get horde/imp+turba+passwd+sam+ingo+trean working with a
 ldap multidomain-setup.
 Even though ldap support generally works, it seems to be based on the
 assumption that the users are $uid=$username,$basedn. But in my case
 with multiple domains, I have $uid=$username,dc=somedomain1,$basedn,
 where somedomain is different from user to user. Shadowspawn on
 suggested to me on irc to update to head (which I did, with the same
 problem), and fix it myself. However, even though I have done some
 work with php/ldap, I don't seem to find my way through the code, if
 if I will keep trying.
 Is anybody else working on this?
 Should I file a bug/feature-request on this?

 Timo