[imp] emails sent twice or more + adress book doesnt work

Walter Joman eiskalt007 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 02:25:25 PDT 2004

hello,

imp works fine at all, but there are two "bugs" I realized:

1.) when I send an email to more than 1 adress at on time, all of the
receipents get the message twice or more.

2.) the adress book / contacts-manager (kronolith) works fine for itself,
but I can't put any adresses into an email (compose windows). neither with
the "To>>" button nor with a doubleclick onto the email-adress.

I've tested with IE and netscape.

any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Andi