[imp] IMP 4.0 Alpha Performace Issues

Alan Barnes abarnes at bulletmail.net
Wed Apr 21 00:37:32 PDT 2004

All,

After upgrading to the latest CVS version of imp, I am getting the following
error even before I get the login page.

Fatal error: Failed opening required Horde/Notification/Listener/status.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/mail/horde3/imp/lib/Notification/Listener/status.php on line 3

Steps I used to upgrade via CVS are as follows:

cd /var/www/html/mail/horde3

export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository

cvs login

cvs co imp

cd /var/www/html/mail/config (backup of working configuration for imp 4.0)

cp * ../horde3/imp/config

Here is the output of my CVS connection: (everything seems successful)

[root at mail horde3]# cvs co imp
? imp/config/conf.php.good
cvs server: Updating imp
cvs server: Updating imp/config
M imp/config/conf.xml
M imp/config/prefs.php.dist
M imp/config/servers.php.dist
cvs server: Updating imp/config/themes
cvs server: Updating imp/contrib
cvs server: Updating imp/debian
cvs server: Updating imp/docs
cvs server: Updating imp/download
cvs server: Updating imp/graphics
cvs server: Updating imp/graphics/alerts
cvs server: Updating imp/graphics/folders
cvs server: Updating imp/graphics/mime
cvs server: Updating imp/help
cvs server: Updating imp/lib
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/ACL
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Auth
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Block
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Crypt
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Fetchmail
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Filter
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/IMAP
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Identity
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/MIME
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/MIME/Viewer
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Maintenance
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Maintenance/Task
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Notification
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Notification/Listener
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/Quota
cvs server: Updating imp/lib/js
cvs server: Updating imp/locale
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ar_OM
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ar_OM/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ar_SY
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ar_SY/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/bg_BG
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/bg_BG/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ca
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ca_ES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ca_ES/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/cs
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/cs_CZ
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/cs_CZ/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/da
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/da_DK
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/da_DK/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/de
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/de_DE
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/defines
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/el
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/el_GR
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/el_GR/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/en
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/en/src
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/en_EN
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/en_GB
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/en_US
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/es
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/es_ES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/es_ES/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/et
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/et_EE
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fi
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fi_FI
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fi_FI/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fr
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fr_FR
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/gl_ES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/gl_ES/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/hu
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/hu_HU
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/hu_HU/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/id
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/id_ID
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/id_ID/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/is
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/is_IS
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/is_IS/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/it
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/it_IT
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/it_IT/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ja_JP
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ja_JP/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ko_KR
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ko_KR/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/kr
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/local
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/lt
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/lt_LT
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/lt_LT/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/lv_LV
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/lv_LV/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/mk_MK
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/mk_MK/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nb_NO
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nl
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nl-BE
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nl_NL
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nl_NL/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nn_NO
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/nn_NO/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/no
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/no-bok
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/no-nyn
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/no_BOK
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/no_BOK/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pl
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pl_PL
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pl_PL/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pt
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pt-BR
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pt_BR
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pt_PT
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/pt_PT/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ro_RO
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ro_RO/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru_RU
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru_RU/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru_RU.KOI8-R
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru_RU.KOI8-R/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru_win
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/ru_win/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/se
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sk
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sk_SK
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sk_SK/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sl
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sl_SI
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sl_SI/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sr_YU
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sr_YU/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sv
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sv_SE
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/sv_SE/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/th_TH
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/th_TH/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/tr_TR
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/tr_TR/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/uk
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/uk_UA
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/uk_UA/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/zh
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/zh-tw
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/zh_CN
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/zh_TW
cvs server: Updating imp/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating imp/packaging
cvs server: Updating imp/packaging/debian
cvs server: Updating imp/packaging/redhat
cvs server: Updating imp/po
cvs server: Updating imp/scripts
cvs server: Updating imp/scripts/db
cvs server: Updating imp/templates
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/acl
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/compose
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/configure
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/contacts
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/fetchmail
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/filters
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/folders
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/help
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/identities
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/index
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/intro
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/javascript
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/login
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/mailbox
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/maintenance
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/manager
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/menu
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/message
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/navigator
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/newuser
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/passwd
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/pgp
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/prefs
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/problem
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/quota
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/search
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/select
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/setup
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/signup
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/smime
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/spelling
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/status
cvs server: Updating imp/templates/view
[root at mail horde3]#