[imp] Problem with Identity´s

Ben Poliakoff benp at reed.edu
Mon Jun 7 07:23:41 PDT 2004

* Markus F. Kraemer <markus.kraemer at rz.uni-mannheim.de> [040606 09:46]:

> I am having the problem that after configuring a identity the
> signature and folder where to store the sent-mail is not being
> displayed when you access that identity again. It is stored correctly
> in the DB and it is used when you compose a new mail but it is not
> displayed when you want to edit your identity again.
>
> Does anyone else experience the same behavior??

I've been seeing this problem for a couple weeks (since I did my last
CVS update).  I haven't had enough time to try to address the problem,
but hopefully will this week.  I'll post to the list when I get it
working properly (unless someone else figures it out first).

Ben

Ben Poliakoff                                     email: benp at reed.edu
Reed College                                        tel:  503-788-6674
Unix System Administrator                          PGP key: 0x6AF52019
PGP fingerprint:    A131 F813 7A0F C5B7 E74D  C972 9118 A94D 6AF5 2019