[imp] Migration from Squirrelmail?

Martin Gomez pgomez at student.ateneo.edu
Wed Jun 9 06:51:46 PDT 2004

hi josh,

we did a large migration from squirrelmail to horde imp. it was an easy
migration. the only technical problem we initially encountered was migrating
the addressbooks. this was solved when i wrote a little hack to parse the
squirrelmail addressbook files and move them to horde imp.

the little software is currently under an exclusive license to xavier school.
should you be interested to acquire it, kindly email me privately.

thanks. :)

best,
martin