[imp] Imp head configuration question

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Thu Oct 28 12:38:37 PDT 2004

Chuck,

Thanks for the information.  I was spending too much time looking through the horde documentation I didn't bother to look through the IMP documentation.  I found the setting to fix the IMP login issue.  That works fine now.  I did uncheck the box for "Should we always display the Horde frameset" but it doesn't seem to matter.  Is there a global setting to turn off the frame for all users that I can set manually somewhere?

Other than that it seems to be working well.

Gary Smith