[imp] Internet Explorer compatibility broken since 11/10 CVS update

Mark H. Degner mark at degner.org
Thu Nov 11 05:25:14 PST 2004

Imp users,

Maybe some of you have ran into and have fixed this problem.  Since I updated my
CVS on 11/10 (I usually update it every couple of days), I have experienced a
problem accessing the Horde login page using Internet Explorer.  Firefox works
without any issues.  Using IE, I am able to enter my username and password, but
once I press the Log In button, I get a script error that reads as such-

Line:  48
Char:  9
Error:  'document.horde_login.ie_version' is null or not an object
Code: 0

I am running Horde/IMP HEAD-CVS updated on 11/11
Fedora Core 1
Apache 2.0.50
PHP 4.3.8
PHP-Pear 4.3.4