[imp] Re: How to add attachments in IMP 4 during Message Composition - FIXED

Fred Ho fkho at fredho.net
Fri Dec 24 17:23:34 PST 2004

Hi,
   In tracing the problem, the routine
Browser::allowFileUploads() in lib/Session.php is not working
and caused the Attachment info not showing up in the Compose
window.

This also caused the bottom [Send Message] button not working
as well.

Checking against the /etc/php.ini, I have the following
attributes defined:
file_uploads = On
upload_tmp_dir = /var/spool/horde
upload_max_filesize = 10M

What's happening is the directory /var/spool/horde is not
readable/writable by apache. Once this is fixed, the FileUploads
and bottom [Send Message] button is working.

Sorry for the alarm.

Regards,
Fred