[imp] IMP and confirmation of mail fetching

mail at keph.ca mail at keph.ca
Mon Dec 27 19:38:01 PST 2004

Hi, I recently installed Horde 3.0 and IMP 4.0. Everything seems to have
gone well. I have one question though. I have setup IMP to fetch mail
from an external account on login, but it seems to want to ask me for
confirmation of the fetch operation every time I log in. The "Ask for
confirmation before doing maintenance operations?" in the Horde options
does not seem to make any difference. Other preferences seem to save
properly and there is no option similar to this directly in IMP's
preferences. Is there any way to disable this confirmation screen?

Thanks