[imp] Re: Viewing any message always shows the same one.

Jason Bassford jasonb at dante.com
Sat Jan 1 07:38:30 PST 2005

Ack!  I hit the wrong key and my message got sent before I was ready to
send it.  Sorry about that.

If I logout of Imp and then back in again, I'll see (properly) the first
message I click on from the index in the new session - but, any time
after that, will keep seeing the body of that same message again.

For further information, I'm using Horde 3, Imp 4, and PHP 5.0.3, under
Apache 2.0.52.

The same thing happens with both Mozilla and IE - so it's not a browser
related issue.

Jason.

Jason Bassford         jasonb at dante.com
Inferno Enterprises    http://www.dante.com/users/jasonb/

* Do psychics have better than 20/20 hindsight?