[IMP] Login problems

Arshavir Grigorian ag at m-cam.com
Tue Jan 18 15:10:31 PST 2005

Hans Novak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> im working 3 days on it, google all the world - i will jump out of the
> window (from 1.st floor only) :-) but
> 1. ) i cant login in imp withou login in horde, like the older
> versions. I havent find anything about this !

In your Horde configuration you need to tell Horde to authenticate using
one of its applications (Imp in this case). It's under the
Authentication tab.

> 2. ) i cant save the usersettings in mysql - like discribed in the readme

Make sure you have configured the Preference System. Make sure MySQL
supports the same communication mechanism that Horde expects (UNIX
Sockets or TCP/IP), and that the username/password are correct.

> 3. ) i cant see the ima folders - only the inbox .....

I don't know what ima is, but maybe you need to subscribe to your
folders to be able to see them.