[imp] Re: [horde] IMP login / redirect.php problem |Hordeauthenticationaffected as well (UPDATE 2)

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Wed Jan 19 13:36:02 PST 2005

I have tried to disable all security checks. No way.
I have set the webmail server to "Trusted sites" (with LOW security for .js)
And also added it to the "Privacy sites" to ensure LOW security for cookies

I have even tried to set both Internet Options - > "Security" tab and
"Privacy" tab sliders to LOW.
That doesn't help.
Alternate browser (Opera) works.. IE don't
Just trying to figure out if  XP-SP2-IE6 <-> Horde/IMP is a "system-wide"
problem or affecting only my particular setup....

Sergey