[imp] Problems w/IMP 4.0 in firefox and quota issues

Kevin Hanser imp2 at hanser.org
Sun Jan 23 19:03:28 PST 2005

I've just recently updgraded my home email to the latest version of IMP/Horde.
First of all, let me say: bravo!  good work!  I'm very impressed w/the new
features that have been added in the new version(s).  Keep up the good work!
IMP 4.0 rules. :)

However, I do seem to be experiencing a couple small issues w/the new IMP 4.0.

First, it seems that the "Open Folder" button/select box gets messed up w/lower
resolutions (1024x768, in particular).  I've attached a screenshot that shows
how the open folder button/select box shows up weird on my display using
firefox @ 1024x768.  If you look @ the screenshot, you can see that the "Open
Folder" button and select box gets shoved down to the next line below all the
other buttons... not a big deal, as it is still usable...

Second, I'm having some issues getting my quota bar to work w/the new version of
IMP.  I'm using dovecot IMAP server, and I've set up IMP to use the "command"
setting for the quota.  However, IMP still says "

My quota configuation looks like this: (I've set up sudo so that the apache user
can run the quota command w/out a password)

    'quota' => array(
        'driver' => 'command',
        'params' => array(
                'quota_path' => 'sudo /usr/bin/quota',
                'grep_path'  => '/bin/grep'
        )
    )

And the sudo log confirms that the command is being run:
Jan 23 21:55:42 opti sudo:   apache : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/var/www/localhost/vhost
s/webmail/horde ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/quota -u j

However, IMP still says "Unable to retrieve quota".

Anyone who has any ideas on either of these problems would be greatly
appreciated.

thx!