[imp] UTF-8 mail wrapping

Nikola Lecic nikola at serbianunity.net
Wed Jan 26 12:50:58 PST 2005

In meantime, I successfully modified several functions (in
horde/imp/compose.php, horde/imp/lib/Compose.php,
horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/plain.php and in framowork's
Text/Filter/text2html.php).

Now IMP works exactly what I wanted:

1) mails are always composed and sent as 'flowed'

2) replies are shown as wrapped in composer window, but ending spaces
remains remain and,

3) if mail is 'flowed', the message appears without additional '>'
signs in the viewer, i.e. quotations are shown as 'flowed'.

4) reply works despite wrong unicode wrapping, i.e. unicode strings are
cutted after 40th letter only in composer window

5) forwards are shown correctly in composer, too.

Are you interested to see my modifications? If you are, what should I
send and where?

Nikola