[imp] PGP/GPG questions for IMP

Kevin Hanser imp2 at hanser.org
Thu Jan 27 14:01:02 PST 2005

I guess I'm a little confused as to how the PGP/GPG encryption in IMP 4.0 works.
 I have successfully imported my public and private keys, so I can now send
encrypted mail to myself w/out a problem.

However, I can't seem to figure out how to send PGP encrypted mail to someone
else... I have my IMP configured to search all the keyservers that were listed
as options, and I have PGP support enabled, GPG is installed, etc.

When I try to send a mail to someone else that has a public key listed in the
MIT PGP key server, it just tells me "can't find key".

If I try to manually import that key into my keyring in the IMP PGP options
screen, I get an error message that says "Invalid Address Book".

What am I missing...?