[imp] Re: Mail notification for Subfolders

Michael Yingbull mbull at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 25 07:57:30 PST 2005

Configuration of prefs.php is done with an editor (as far as what
options are available to be configured, how they are show in the menus,
and what the defaults/available options are, etc).  Options may also be
set to a value and locked there).

Bringing up your imp/config/prefs.php file in an editor and working
your way through it should help you out.

On 25-Feb-05, at 10:44 AM, Mark Fink wrote:

> Craig White wrote:
>> On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 11:40 +0100, Sebastian Ilse wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>>  wen I get a new mail, my inbox looks like this [Inbox (1)]
>>>
>>>  I enabled filtering of email. But when a new mail is moved to a
>>> subfolder, there is not such a number beside the folder.
>>>
>>>  Is it possible to enable such a function?
>>
>> ----
>> # grep poll horde/imp/config/prefs.php
>> // list of folders to poll for new mail
>> $_prefs['nav_poll'] = array(
>>
>> # grep refresh horde/config/prefs.php
>>     'desc' => _("Set your startup application, color scheme, page
>> refreshing, and other display options."),
>>                        'summary_refresh_time', 'show_sidebar',
>> 'sidebar_width',
>>                        'moz_sidebar', 'menu_view',
>> 'menu_refresh_time',
>> $_prefs['summary_refresh_time'] = array(
>> $_prefs['menu_refresh_time'] = array(
>>
>> Either change these (all users) or your own preferences in the options
>> for imp/horde
>>
>> Craig
>>
> I have the same problem, but I do not understand the solution you
> offered. I am not able to find the nav_poll option in the user options
> nor in the admin preferences. Do I have to edit the prefs.php file with
> an editor? What would be the correct setting for this functionality? Do
> I have to list the desired folders in the prefs file?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Michael Yingbull