[imp] Fwd: Folders bug

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 7 01:18:50 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von phuza at phuza.com -----
     Datum: Sun,  6 Mar 2005 20:34:48 -0600
       Von: Francois Louw <phuza at phuza.com>
Antwort an: Francois Louw <phuza at phuza.com>
   Betreff: Folders bug
        An: jan at horde.org

Jan,

OK when using IMP it does not allwo you to create subfolders under a specific
folder ie for instance

INBOX
Folder 1
     SubFolder 1
     SubFolder2
Folder 2

When you do not use IMP then you can create sub folders as above and then you
cannot select the filter on these sub folders.  Not a big issue just sometying
I noticed when you do not use IMP

By the way great improvements on HORDE ver 3!!! Will give positve critism as I
come across usability improvement suggestions etc.

I do want to make some suggestions but will do so when I have figured
out how to
make the suggestions. I am used to using ATP Mail and it works absoluteley
great, but do not see why Horde can replace me using it. Very close at this
point or shall I say that I can live with the limitations with Horde as this
will become my base email system.
--
Regards,

Francois Louw