[imp] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Mar 25 12:48:25 PST 2005

Just upgrading to latest from CVS, and so far, testing has been going
half-n-half ... most function *seem* to work, but am getting some odd
errors ...

First one for imp is in the compose section ... when I hit 'Send Message',
I get about 28 of these in my error_log file:

[Fri Mar 25 20:44:17 2005] [error] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/lib/php/pear/Horde/String.php on line 536

all my config files in horde/config and horde/imp/config are up to date,
including the prefs files ... not sure if any of the other modules will
affect this (and not sure how if they do), but am going through one module
at a time for testing ...

There is nothing in my /var/log/horde log file, only in the apache web
server error log file ...

----