[imp] Re: IMP 4.X, compose window addressbook source question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 30 07:18:34 PST 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> I think it should be changed.  The current code seems to totally ignore my
> search_sources preferences and reads in _all_ available addressbooks

Right. search_sources is for auto-expansion. This lets you search
anything. Not sure why you'd want to make large LDAP directories that
you don't want to search automatically unavailable here.

I'm inclined to just list directories in their regular order and not
muck with preferences here - none of the current preferences are really
relevant.

-chuck

Quincy Adams