[imp] Re: RFC: is this a secure wvHtml image temp file workaround?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 2 17:38:40 PST 2005

> Zitat von Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:
>
> > But it can't be that simple can it?  What am I missing?
>
> Nothing. Only that this is no portable solution and requires some
> additional configuration outside of Horde.
>
> Jan.

The basic write-up Kevin did, plus the above reason from Jan, might
make a nice page on the wiki, for others who want to set this up.
It comes up from time to time, and is too big for an FAQ entry...
The wiki would seem to be a good place for it.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!