[imp] Debug IMAP toolkit crash

lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de
Tue Apr 12 03:48:28 PDT 2005

Hello

I try to get rid of a problem where the IMAP toolkit crash with "Lock when
already locked". According to the maintainer of the toolkit this error is from
misusing the toolkit and as chuck pointed out this is a PHP problem. I have
therefore submitted a bug report (http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=32622), but
need a code snippet to reproduce the error.

I my case the error occurs if i submit a big attachment with IMP after pressing
the send button on a slow machine. The mail with attachment is sent but not
stored in the "sent-mail" folder of the IMAP server. Any comments what part of
the IMP/Horde could be used to isolate the bug?

Thanxs

Andreas