[imp] Multidomain

Guillaume Chartrand guillaume.chartrand at Collanaud.Qc.Ca
Fri Apr 22 11:54:59 PDT 2005

Hi, I'm pretty sure that imp can handle multidomain but I don't know where to configure it for my needs.

What I want is when a specific user login to imp, he have is specific domain.
Like if "john" connects to imp, the domain will be "abc.com"
And if "joe" connects to imp, the domain will be "xyz.com"
Did I need to specify in the login name the domain, like john at abc.com or horde or IMAP can handle it.

I know I can add mail server in server.php but I don't want the user to choose it. I want the server do it for him.

Now I have sendmail who's is configured for multidomain so when I send to joe at xyz.com its work fine but when joe reply with the horde application, he have the default address joe at abc.com

So where I can find documentation to do that or which file I need to modify to do that.

Thanks