[imp] Marking forwards, categories?

Simon Detheridge simon at widgit.com
Thu Jun 9 09:39:33 PDT 2005

Jan wrote:

> Chuck is right, there is
> no IMAP flag for forwarded messages, but keep a flag in IMP's message
> history. Hope that clears things up.

Thanks. Yes, that helps a lot.

Now that I look closer, I can see that the history is working too -
When I click
on a message to read it, I get messages such as 'You replied to this message
on...' and 'You forwarded this message on...'.

So, it seems like the only thing I am missing is a 'forwarded' icon in the
mailbox display.

It seems like this should be trivial. Is there an option I'm missing, or do I
need to modify a php file somewhere?

--
Simon Detheridge
SEN Developer, Widgit Software