[imp] incoming mail languages?

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Wed Sep 7 10:14:02 PDT 2005

Using horde 3.0.5 and imp 4.0.3.  How do users display messages that
are in different languages?  Is this left up to browser encoding or
is there a setting somewhere that will allow the display of non-
english characters on incoming mail?  I just got another message
regarding this issue from a user who claims his browser is set with
"Win 1251 (Cyrillic Win)" encoding and he is still not seeing the
proper character set.  The default language is set to en(CA) which is
fine... but we have a lot of users who also receive mail in alternate
character sets... what can we do for them?