[imp] Login Failure

Channing Channing-C at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 06:14:22 PDT 2005

Hello Lucien,

I don't currently have SELinux 'enforcing' so I don't know exactly what
it takes.  Have you looked at the output from audit2allow ?  If it does
not readily provide you output (run as root), you can have it scan a
specific log in-general such as

   # audit2allow -i messages

You can then use the output to get an "idea" of what is being restricted.

Hope this helps,
Channing