[imp] Inline Image Viewer Issue

John Melville john at dynanet.ca
Tue Nov 15 12:15:24 PST 2005

Hi there,

I have an install of Horde/IMP and have just been notified about an
inline image viewing problem.

A client has a message with 16 .jpg attachments, as soon as you attempt
to view this message in IMP the following error occurs. This is on Horde
3.0.5 and IMP 4.0.4 on PHP 4.4.0.

=== ERROR ===
*Notice*: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
*/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Image/gd.php* on line *1032*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/images.php* on line *228
== ERROR ==

Really strange problem, we switched to Horde since a lot of users were
having issues with Squirrelmail and attachments. Meanwhile I can send
myself images and they view just fine on my login, although I'm sending
with Thunderbird while the others are sending with OE.

Suggestions? Thoughts?

Thanks ..

--
John Melville