[imp] Trouble with Folders....

Jerome Pichon jerome.pichon at catiche-ingenierie.net
Sun Dec 11 06:45:01 PST 2005

Hye,

For my first post , may I introduce myself. I used horde v2.x for a
couple of years now for my personnal way.

Now i've decided to use horde v3.x for my proffessional ambition.

Ok now lets talk abour my probleme:

All things works on my horde system except :
- On imp if i click on folders it crahed (internal servor error), but i
can read, post  mail (like this one ;-)) and open any folders with the
"open folders" option.
- On the horde page if i choose Mail: folder summary by the layout way,
it crahed!
- And the horde frameset, always crahsed (Internal Server Error as well)

So i think its the same problem, any ideas ?

I put this on servers.php :
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP My Provider Server',
    'server' => 'imap.myprovider.net',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'mydomain.net',
    'smtphost' => 'smtp.myprovider.net',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

All other options are on comment.

I just want to had on my purpose, that all pear packages have been put
manually on the server in horde/lib

Pear list :

PEAR-1.4.5/

Auth-1.3.0r3/
Auth_SASL-1.0.1/          HTTP_Request-1.3.0/
Log-1.9.2/
Mail-1.1.9/
Mail_Mime-1.3.1/
Services_Weather-1.3.2/
Date-1.4.6/
DB-1.7.6/
XML_Parser-1.2.7/
XML_Util-1.1.1/
XML_Serializer-0.18.0/
File-1.2.2/
File_Passwd-1.1.6/
Net_SMTP-1.2.7/
Net_Sieve-1.1.1/
Net_Socket-1.0.6/
Net_URL-1.0.14/

This is what i've got with test pages :

Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0.7

Horde Applications

    * Ansel: 0.1-cvs (run Ansel tests)
    * Gollem: H3 (1.0.1) (run Gollem tests)
    * Horde: 3.0.7
    * Imp: H3 (4.0.4) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.0.2) (run Ingo tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.5)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.0.2)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0.3)
    * Thor: 0.0.2-cvs
    * Trean: 0.1-cvs
    * Turba: H3 (2.0.4) (run Turba tests)
    * Whups: 1.0-cvs

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.4.0
    * PHP Major Version: 4.4
    * PHP Minor Version: 0
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: No
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: No
    * Mbstring Support: Yes
    * Mcrypt Support: Yes
    * MIME Magic Support (fileinfo): No
      The fileinfo PECL module or the mime_magic PHP extension (see
below) will most likely provide faster MIME Magic lookups than the
built-in Horde PHP magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information
on how to install PECL/PHP extensions.
    * MIME Magic Support (mime_magic): No
      The fileinfo PECL module (see above) or the mime_magic PHP
extension will most likely provide faster MIME Magic lookups than the
built-in Horde PHP magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information
on how to install PECL/PHP extensions.
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: No
    * Session Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit disabled: No
      If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high
enough Horde will not be able to handle large data items (e.g. large
mail attachments in IMP). If possible, you should disable the PHP
memory limit by recompiling PHP without the "--enable-memory-limit"
flag. If this is not possible, then you should set the value of
memory_limit in php.ini to a sufficiently high value (Current value of
memory_limit: 32M).
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes
    * session.auto_start disabled: Yes

File Uploads

    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * upload_tmp_dir: /tmp
    * upload_max_filesize: 10M
    * post_max_size: 8M

Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 5
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/home3/c/catiche/www/horde/lib:.:/usr/local/php4/lib/php
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes
    * Log: Yes
    * DB: Yes
    * Net_Socket: Yes
    * Date: Yes
    * Auth_SASL: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes
    * File: Yes
    * Net_SMTP: Yes
    * Services_Weather: Yes
    * XML_Serializer: Yes

And on IMP test :

IMP Version

    * IMP: H3 (4.0.4)

Other Horde Applications

    * gollem: Yes (Version: H3 (1.0.1))
    * ingo: Yes (Version: H3 (1.0.2))
    * nag: Yes (Version: H3 (2.0.3))
    * turba: Yes (Version: H3 (2.0.4))

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.4.1
    * PHP Major Version: 4.4
    * PHP Minor Version: 1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings