[imp] Delete Email when Notified as SPAM

Hammad Dasti hammad at brisksolutions.com
Mon Jan 16 09:17:56 PST 2006

Hi guys:

When I check email which I think is SPAM in my INBOX and then click on "Report
as spam". It will be nice to have an additional action associated with it that
will get rid of the email according to delete preferences in options. Either

Right now if I get about 10 spam messages, I have to go through them twice. One
to notify as spam and again to delete them from inbox.

Keep up the good work.

-Hammad