[imp] IMP 4.1 and Cyrus - INBOX and subfolders

Peter Reuterås peter at md.kth.se
Wed Mar 22 07:56:54 PST 2006

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Muenz, Michael wrote:

>compare the settings in your servers.php. Should be:
>'namespace' => 'INBOX.',   (dot after INBOX)

Thanks for your answer!

I've tried that one and 'namespace' => array('INBOX.'), since the
documentation in the file says that namespace must be an array. But I
don't think it should be necessary since the horde/imp/test.php script
finds that namespace. The output of a test run of that horde/imp/test.php
lists the following information:

The following IMAP server information was discovered from the remote
server:

    Namespace Information

        NAMESPACE: "INBOX." DELIMITER: . TYPE: personal
	NAMESPACE: "user." DELIMITER: . TYPE: others
	NAMESPACE: "" DELIMITER: . TYPE: shared

    IMAP CHILDREN support:

        SUPPORTED

    IMAP Charset Search Support:

        Server supports searching with the UTF-8 character set.

Best regards,

Peter