[imp] Inbox move from imp 2 to imp 4 H3

Andre andre at netcrash.no-ip.com
Mon Apr 10 10:04:29 PDT 2006

Andre wrote:
>  Can't understand the problem but the older INBOX folder does not get
> read in the new version of imp/horde.
>
> Any tips to determine the error/problem ?
>
> Thank you

"
Automatic Namespace Detection
-----------------------------

The ``namespace``, ``hierarchies``, ``folders``, ``delimiter``, and
``dotfiles`` parameters were removed from ``config/servers.php``.
Namespaces
are now automatically configured pursuant to RFC 2342.

If using the UW IMAP daemon, you may notice a bunch of additional namespaces
that were not displayed before as well as the ability of the user to
view all files that live in their home directory via the folders screen.
Information on how to correct your IMAP server configuration can be
found at http://wiki.horde.org/ImpUWIMAPNamespaces

Ok just checked the UPGRADING file in docs/
but does anyone know of a method to indicate the folder on the
server or how I can do that ?

One method I have used for the migration of the folders is this one,

ln -s mail INBOX
ls -l mail/ | grep -v total | awk '{ print "INBOX/"$8 }' >> .mailboxlist

Any other ideas for a more simple solution ?

Thank you for any help in advance.