[imp] Imp and mime

Pietro leone at diff.org
Fri Jun 15 11:27:12 UTC 2007

Hallo we are using Horde Groupware Webmail 1.0 and we have some problems
about MIME of the attachment. I made some tests using .rtf, .doc, .zip and
.rar files,

- WinXP Pro SP2 using Firefox 2.0.0.3 all is ok, using
Internet Explorer 7 the .rar file mime is text/plain the others are ok, using
Opera 9.20
all is ok.
- GNU/Linux with Firefox 2.0.0.3 all is ok.
- another WinXPPROSP2 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 ALL the file have the mime as
text/plain, ie7 zip and rtf are ok, other have text/plain mime
- WinXPSP1 with ie6 all are ok
WinXPProSP@ wint Firefox 2.0.0.3 rar are ok, others have mime as
text/plain, ie7 zip and rtf are ok, others are text/plain

Any idea?

Thanks, Pietro.