[imp] Problem authenticating to pop3 server (Type of Authentication)

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:36:33 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have one Horde/IMP installation for several domains (including virtual
domains).

My vdomains needs to authenticate to my pop3 server like user at vdomain.

In the login page, when i choose my vdomain (ie. foobar.com), if i enter
"user" as the username, i cannot authenticate to my pop3 server, but if
i enter "user at foobar.com" i can authenticate.

So the point i want to solve is:

- Users don't need to enter "user at foobar.com" at login page to login as
user at foobar.com in my pop3 server.
- What i need is to select foobar.com from the list (Server), enter
"user" at login page and authenticate as user at foobar.com in my pop3 server.

I hope i am understood!

NOTE: i'm not interested in have something like webmail1.foobar.com ,
webmail2.foobar.com, webmailN.foobar.com.

Thanks in advance.