[imp] Global whitelist spamassassin accidental deletion via imp.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:24:33 UTC 2007

I have a long list for global whitelist in spamassassin stored in mysql
(entered via horde).  All works perfectly.  I paste a long list into
whitelist in horde then save.  One day they all disappear.  When I am in
imp and whitelist one more email address it erases all of the global
whitelists for my user name as they are already global and it would be
duplication.  This makes sense but now when I click the "Make Settings
Global" and hit save not only is the list gone for my user name they are
also deleted for global.  Now I get nasty calls saying why are important
people ending up in junk folder.  I googled for this problem and
searched bugs but did not find anything.  Perhaps I am doing something
wrong?  Thank you.